Wednesday, June 16, 2010

an apology

Just showing what the education system is worth... Please, mind the errors in spelling and grammar. I wish I could say I had an excuse but I have none. It might just be due to laziness, not wanting to read over posts or make edits etc. After re-reading my first post I've noticed a slew of spelling and grammatical errors, misplaced commas and missing punctuation. I could go back and edit them now... but there are better things I can do with my time. You can think of this blog as that journal you find in your siblings bedroom. These are just my thoughts, mostly for my own account, if you want to read them fine, if not, that's good too. If these are my thoughts, then the English in my head is just as bad as when it's on another medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment