Friday, June 25, 2010

the internet is down

What an incredible dependency I have on the internet to get through my day to day. Usually, I'd just put on some music or listen to a tv show or movie while I was consumed in mundane tasks at work. I'd look up from the screen then "hey! its lunch time" the " hey! its home time".

Today at work the network went down and although my work today doesn't require the internet, the entertainment it provided proved yo be invaluable. It's not just me other coworkers are becoming very annoyed with the system and are vividly checking to see if we have our beloved access back. half the day is gone. I've listened to no music nor movie nor th show and the day seems to have just dragged and is currently dragging on. Now I realize the true potential of this app. now I must go or people will think I'm constipated.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.6

1 comment: