Thursday, June 24, 2010

the things i would do

http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/Spyder_III_Pro_Arctic_Series-96-37.html

A high powered laser in my hands. Terrible! I, like most people, have had fantasies of exacting revenge on strangers who have done me wrong. Nothing serious, but something action to say "Hey! You're an ass and being rude to people you don't know is a dick move."

On many occasions I'm looked down on, stepped on, pushed around wherever I go. And on a daily basis I see people and kids with shit they do not deserve and wasting their advantages they have over the rest of us.

I was going 60km/h on a road where the limit was, surprise surprise, 60km/h. As soon as the guy in the lane to my right pulled behind, some jerk in a Ford F250 Superduty pulled into the right lane pulled ahead of me and nearly clipped my front bumper. I had to hit the breaks to avoid a collision. Then waiting behind him at the lights he fingered me and sped off when they turned green. I met him again at the next set of lights, once again behind him. This time he seemed to ignore me. Every time something like this happens I feel that some sort of punishment is in order, just to warn them that being a dick is not good.

I might be a little overboard but I feel that they do not deserve their sight anymore. If I were much like Hannibal Lecter I would eat rude people, but that would be a lot A LOT of meat... I might actually be able to solve world hunger.

The jerks in the parking lots with the Lamborghini's and Ferrari's would be next on my list. These jerks not only feel it is necessary to drive their $300,000+ cards downtown showing off to everyone, but they take up to sometimes three parking stalls. Downtown is a busy place and everyone needs a parking spot, because you have a car that is worth a house you feel you have the right to take up the spot that someone working downtown to feed their two kids and wife could use to park closer to his work? FUCK YOU! You would come out of your work and realize their the tires of your ride have all been melted.

Walking downtown is not easy for a short person. All these big tall business men too busy to look where they're going actually walk on, push, and bowl me over. Well, it looks like you're going to have to get another $5000 Armani suit because I'm going to burn a hole in it. Just like those jerks in the University! Here are a group of men all in suits worth more than my car telling us why they are hiking the tuition by more than 50%! Do starving college students really seem like the kind of people who have enough money to extort? You just built a new building, didn't you figure that it was out of your budget? I would laser... wait you know what, I would eat those people!

1 comment: